The Influence of Word of Mouth Talkers and Tools on Consumer Buying Decisions in Sate Taichan Shincan Palembang
This study aims to determine the effect of Word of Mouth Talkers and Tools on Consumer Buying Decisions at Sate Taichan Shinchan Palembang Restaurant. Data was obtained through the distribution of questionnaires and interviews. The sample in this study was 178 consumers. The results showed that there was a positive influence between the influence of word of mouth talkers on buying decisions. The results obtained from the value of the Multiple Linear Regression Coefficient of 5,600 means that the increase in the value of Word of Mouth Talkers and Tools spread by 1 unit will increase the value of consumer purchases by 5,600. The results of the study obtained the value of the Correlation Coefficient (R) between Word of Mouth Talkers and Word of Mouth Tools on the Buying Decision variable, which has a moderate relationship because it has a correlation value of 0.506 (50.6%). Furthermore, research using the analysis of the Coefficient of Determination (R2) explained by Word Of Mouth Talkers, and Word of Mouth Tools, of 25.6% while the rest of 74.4% can be explained by other factors.
Hasan, A. (2010). Marketing Dari Mulut Ke Mulut. Yogyakarta: Media Pressindo.
Kotler, P. (2010). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Petter, & Olson C Jerry. (2013). Prilaku Konsumen Dan Strategi Pemasaran. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Siregar. (2017). Statistika Deskriptif. Bandung: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Sudjana. (2012). Penelitian Hasil Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kualilatif, Kuantitatif, Dan R&D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.
Sujarweni, & Wiratna. (2018). Metodelogi Penelitian Bisnis Dan Ekonomi. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.
Sumardy, Merlin, & Melina. (2011). Rest in Peace Advertising : Killed By The Power Of Word Mouth. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Sumarwan, U. (2008). Prilaku Konsumen: Teori Dan Penerapannya Dalam Pemasaran. Bogor Selatan: Ghalia Indonesia.
Suprapti. W. (2010). Prilaku Konsumen Pemahaman Dasar Dan Aplikasinya Dalam Strategi Pemasaran. Bali: Udayana University Press.
Winardi. (2001). Teori Motivasi Dan Pengukurannya. Bandung: PT. Bumi Aksara.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Indah Tri Satriani, Siti Komariah , Muhammad Wadud
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyright for this article is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)